SARS NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- Save the Date! - June 22 - 28, 2014 Junior Summer Race Camp at Whistler/Blackcomb. Check the CAMPS page for details
- Save the Date! - July 12 - 15, 2014 Masters Summer Race Camp at Mt Hood. Check the CAMPS page for details
- Congratulations SARS EEYSL Team! - The EEYSL Team Trophy is back with SARS after another great year of racing. Great Job to all of the skiers who helped win points and the trophy this season.
- Way to Go SARS U14 Buddy Werner Team! - The boys were 5th, girls 3rd, and the team 3rd in the Buddy Werner Team Competitions.
- Congratulations SARS U12 Athletes! - The U12 Boys won the team trophy at the Cascade Cup at Steven's Pass while the Girls placed second! Great Job!
- Save the Date! - June 22 - 28, 2014 Junior Summer Race Camp at Whistler/Blackcomb. Check the CAMPS page for details (Coming Soon)
- Alumni Update - SARS Alumni Courtney Altringer and David Owsley represented their Universities at NCAA Nationals. Courtney is an NCAA All-American and helped her team to 3rd place. Congratulations!
- Chad Engstrom Memorial EEYSL Races, February 8-9, 2014 - See the races page for results.
- Don Brooks Memorial Masters Races, February 20-23, 2014 - See the races page for results.
- SARS Parent/Athlete Handbook
- Home Series Results - Tuesday, December 31
- Home Series #2 Results - Saturday, March 8
- Home Series #3 Results - Saturday, April 5
- Check It Out! - SARS Alpine Racer named to US Telemark Development Team. Good Luck at the Telemark National Championships this week Farli!
- Support SARS Alumni Will Brandenburg - In his quest to "Ski Free". Read about this year's journey here
- For information on programs or events contact Jamie Landwehr at email@example.com or (208) 946-7859
SARS promotes a life-long love for snowsports by teaching mastery of competitive and non-competitive skiing and riding at the Northwest's premier ski resort. SARS accomplishes this by providing numerous programs with the highest applicable level of coaching and value delivered to all ages and abilities in a healthy and active environment.